Tuesday 28 June 2011

Behind the scenes on a hot summers day....

Apart from the administrative side to organising weddings and arranging viewings for weddings next year, there is a lot more that takes place here at The Italian Wedding Planner!

Photo by Stacey Syverson
With the temperature in the mid 30's ( hitting 90oF) outside and hotter still inside! Stacey is doing a fantastic job sticking on labels to mini bottles of olive oil favours ready for one of our upcoming weddings.

The candle holders are being washed and packed; a list is being made for a trip to Ikea to buy all the candles for the wedding this weekend; ribbon and tulle is in the box and everything is ready to decorate the Fiat 500's and the venue! 

I am just waiting for the heat to die down a little before I head out to hunt for the perfect tree for the table plan to be hung from.... 


I know, we have seen table seating maps  hung from trees before... only this time I don't want to go for the normal twigs I want to bring in a real tree and afterwards I shall plant it in my garden and always think of this lovely couple getting married this weekend... But and there is a small 'but' it must fit inside my Taxi as I will have to transport it to the venue and there is not the budget for transport....

Maybe if I use a tree every now and then and plant it afterwards, one day I will create an avenue of past bride and grooms to remember... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...