Tuesday 5 July 2011

Such a lovely surprise...


I felt very emotional yesterday when Aisling and Gavin presented me with such a lovely gift after their wedding in Italy this weekend.

 Every wedding I organise is a very emotional and personal day,  not only because it is great to see all our hard work come together, but the much bigger joy is seeing the bride and grooms family and friends come together to share their very special day. I love seeing everyones delight  at the beauty of the surroundings and all the little details...

It is so touching that Aisling and Gavin in the run up to their wedding thought to personalise their gift and I shall treasure it forever! 

Thank you for the honour of being your wedding planner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...