Friday 17 August 2012

Sometimes you see something so pretty you wish you could eat it...



I am lucky because I get to design and knit together weddings which tick every box. The chic city wedding, the country romantic wedding, the just the two of us wedding, the shabby chic wedding, the modern wedding and if I had to chose one design for myself I would be thrown and I would want  them all! Maybe that is why I love working on all styles and put my heart in to each one as if it were my own. 
Today is a classic example, I was looking at wedding cakes and suddenly thought how does one chose just one style? I had cuttings of modern cakes, funky cakes, chic cakes, romantic cakes, colourful cakes etc all open on my computer and loved them all. So I though focus on just one and I zoned in on Cotton and Crumbs cakes, only selecting my all time favourite out of all their designs... Thankfully I love cake tables and could have them all in all sorts of shapes and sizes! :) 







Pinned Image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...