Tuesday 14 January 2014

Lake Maggiore!



There is something about Lake Maggiore... Most people look at Lake Como or Lake Garda for their wedding and forget about the other lakes, myself included, that is until I went to visit. Lake Maggiore was not a lake I had really thought about, then one day I had to collect my sister from the Malpensa airport. I was a little early and decided to drive the 25 minuets to check out the lake,  enjoy the cool breeze and spectacular views. Since then I have had the joy of discovering amazing locations, villas, castles and eateries.

One of the key elements we get asked for a lot, is a location close to an airport.  Lake Maggiore is so close to the international airport that that is the first appeal, the second is the outstanding beauty making it perfect for your Italian lake wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...